Tinapa is located in Nigeria and many investors have discovered several benefits of doing business here as a result of the unique characteristics of the Nigerian economy. A few of these are as follows:
- Nigeria is by far the largest consumer market in Africa with approximately 150million inhabitants.
- With the growth of the Free Market Economy, Most Nigerians have the disposable income to actualize their lifestyle expectations as well as a propensity for shopping that is well known.
- Investors can take advantage of this huge market while working towards developing their export markets out of Tinapa into other parts of Africa.
- The location of Nigeria, especially Tinapa, is an excellent hub from which to export to the rest of Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
- Investors benefit from the abundant supply of skilled labour at some of the most competitive labour rates worldwide.
- Nigeria enjoys the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) with benefits on more than 6,500 products.
- There are preferential quotas and tariffs on the export of some goods to the European Union.
- For investors who wish to undertake manufacturing, there is also an abundance of natural resources and other raw materials.